I got a sample of Stila’s Stay all Day 10-in-1 HD bronzing Beauty Balm.
- It is dark enough to have blended nicely. I could have worn it with just powder on top.
- The bronzing is not too sparkly.
- Nice light scent.
- Creamy without being greasy.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
- I have very oily skin and under my MUFE Mat Velvet I got a lot of oil break through.
- I lost coverage in a couple of spots.
- After about 5 hours of wear I had greasy spots which normally I don’t.
If you have normal to combo skin it would probably be nice. This is not a good fit for paler people and might look odd if you are a more pink person.
This is good for medium brown to my shade and maybe darker.
For people who want a little coverage and are brownish I think this would be beautiful on it’s own with some powder. I would not really recommend this for White folks unless you are tan or closer to olive skinned. I think it would show up quite orange and that’s not a good look.
Overall it’s okay. I would not pay 38 dollars for it because I feel like my skin is too oily for me to use this day to day. You can read about it here at Sephora.